Anniversary & Re-dedication of Woodstock Masonic Centre.
The three Woodstock Lodges, King Solomon’s No. 43, Oxford No. 76 and Mercer Wilson No. 678 commemorated the 100th anniversary of the dedication of their lodge building. In February 1921, the Masons of Woodstock purchased these present facilities, which was the Buckingham Hotel, and had been owned by Bro. R.H. Reid, of King Solomon’s Lodge no. 43. The 1st meeting held in our new Lodge Room was the Ceremony of Installation of Oxford No. 76, held on December 27th, 1921. Our Temple was Dedicated Jan. 10Th 1923, by Grand Master W.N. Ponton, Belleville Ontario. On January 9, 2023 the building was re-dedicated under the auspices of R.W. Bro. Jamie R. Ireland – Deputy Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario.